Citrus Fish for Two Recipe
- 3/4 pound haddock, cod or halibut fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1. Place a 15x12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil on a large baking sheet. Arrange fillets in a single layer on foil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with onion, parsley, and lemon and orange peel. Drizzle with oil. Top with a second large piece of foil. Bring edges of foil together; crimp to seal, forming a large packet.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
5 ounces cooked fish: 209 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein Diabetic Exchanges:5 lean meat, 1 fat
Reviews for Citrus Fish for Two
"THIS IS GREAT, BUT WHAT ARE THE SIDE SIDES YOU HAVE IN THE PICTURE?"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.