One of my friends on the tasteofhome.com forums shared the basis for this easy recipe of delicately flavored fish, and I made some adjustments. The bonus? Cleanup is an absolute breeze.
- 3/4 pound haddock, cod or halibut fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Place a 15x12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil on a large baking sheet. Arrange fillets in a single layer on foil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with onion, parsley, and lemon and orange peel. Drizzle with oil. Top with a second large piece of foil. Bring edges of foil together; crimp to seal, forming a large packet.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Fish for Two in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Citrus Fish for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review