One of my friends on the tasteofhome.com forums shared the basis for this easy recipe of delicately flavored fish, and I made some adjustments. The bonus? Cleanup is an absolute breeze.
- 3/4 pound haddock, cod or halibut fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- Place a 15x12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil on a large baking sheet. Arrange fillets in a single layer on foil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with onion, parsley, and lemon and orange peel. Drizzle with oil. Top with a second large piece of foil. Bring edges of foil together; crimp to seal, forming a large packet.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Fish for Two in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Citrus Fish for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2009
"THIS IS GREAT, BUT WHAT ARE THE SIDE SIDES YOU HAVE IN THE PICTURE?"