- 1-1/2 pounds haddock, cod or halibut fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- Place an 18-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil on a large baking sheet. Arrange fillets in a single layer on foil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with onion, parsley, and lemon and orange peel. Drizzle with oil. Top with a second large piece of foil. Bring edges of foil together; crimp to seal, forming a large packet.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Citrus Fish
Sort By :
Instead of fresh orange and lemon peel, I used dried and did not adjust the quantity. I really didn't like the orange peel flavor. We did this on the BBQ instead of inside and it worked awesome. I do love the method of grilling the fish in the packet and will try that again, just with a different set of seasonings.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >