Five ingredients are all it takes to mix up this refreshing citrus beverage. Sparkling water gives it a little fizz, making it ideal on a hot summer night.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 cups carbonated water
- In a pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice and extracts;
- chill. Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Serve over
- ice. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 120 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 starch.