Citrus Cream Tartlets Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons each orange, lemon and lime juice
- 1 teaspoon each grated orange, lemon and lime peel
- 1. In a food processor, combine the nuts, sugar and flour; cover and process until blended. Add butter; blend until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- 2. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 4-in. tartlet pans with removable bottoms. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar, citrus juices and peels; beat until blended.
- 4. Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 799 calories, 66g fat (28g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Citrus Cream Tartlets
"I thought it looked wrong too but looked again and it only calls for 3 oz packages. The cream cheese in my frig now is 8 oz."
"Is the amount of cream cheese correct here? Sounds like a pkg of cream cheese for each serving."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.