Citrus Cream Tartlets Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons each orange, lemon and lime juice
- 1 teaspoon each grated orange, lemon and lime peel
- In a food processor, combine the nuts, sugar and flour; cover and process until blended. Add butter; blend until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 4-in. tartlet pans with removable bottoms. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar, citrus juices and peels; beat until blended.
- Spoon into crusts. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Citrus Cream Tartlets(2)
Sort By :
I thought it looked wrong too but looked again and it only calls for 3 oz packages. The cream cheese in my frig now is 8 oz.
Is the amount of cream cheese correct here? Sounds like a pkg of cream cheese for each serving.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Macadamia Recipes >