Citrus Cranberry Tea
Field editor Pat Habiger of Spearvile, Kansas stirs up holiday spirit with this hot brew that's full of tangy fruit flavor.
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 quarts water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 6 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 8 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, combine the water, sugar and cinnamon. Bring to a
- boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon sticks. Stir juices into syrup mixture. Serve warm.
- Yield: 32 servings (8 quarts).
Editor’s Note: This recipe does not contain tea.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 80 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.