- 4 quarts water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 6 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 8 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, combine the water, sugar and cinnamon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon sticks. Stir juices into syrup mixture. Serve warm. Yield: 32 servings (8 quarts).
Originally published as Citrus Cranberry Tea in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p38
Reviews for Citrus Cranberry Tea(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2012
Our family loves this drink! It's yummy and warms you to your bones on a cold winter day.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >