This special relish is a wonderful side dish for turkey or ham. I especially appreciate it during the hectic holiday season because it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until serving. —Julie Wesson of Hainesville, Illinois
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled, chopped and seeded
- 1 medium tangerine, peeled, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Citrus Cranberry Relish in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p31
Reviews for Citrus Cranberry Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review