Citrus Cranberry Relish Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled, chopped and seeded
- 1 medium tangerine, peeled, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Citrus Cranberry Relish
Sort By :
"This is a very good cranberry relish. It's really good with cottage cheese."
"My Aunt was a long time reader and recipe teOver time she adapted it especially from taste of home. This cranberry citrus recipe was one she had on hand all year round. Over time she would adapt the recipe to her taste & the dietatic needs for family & friends . It was always a recipe she had on hand all yeqar round."
"Could this relish be canned for use all year?"