- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and remove
- foil. Bake 40-45 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add the sugar, orange peel and extract; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Cover and refrigerate. Serve with warm pie. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 515 calories, 29 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now