Citrus Cranberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Sugared cranberries and orange peel strips, optional
- In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until fluffy. Beat in lemon juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in cranberries and orange peel. Pour filling over crust. Place on pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Garnish with sugared cranberries and orange peel if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Citrus Cranberry Cheesecake
Sort By :
I made this cheesecake for our Christmas Board of Directors meeting. Not only was it beautiful, but it was delicious as well. Will definately make this again and again.
sooooo good..... never any left ... not too sweet ... 5 ***** ++++
I have made many Cheesecakes, and this is my favorite, by far!! I served it at two different parties and got rave reviews from both. I rate it 5 stars and will definately make it again.
Hot Springs Village, AR