Citrus Chiffon Salad Recipe
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon or orange gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring orange and lemon juices to a boil; stir in gelatin until dissolved. In a blender, process the cream cheese, whipped topping, pineapple and mayonnaise until smooth. Add gelatin mixture; cover and process until blended.
- 2. Pour into a 4-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 153 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fruit, 2 fat
Reviews for Citrus Chiffon Salad
"I have made this recipe for several years now and there are never any leftovers. It is delicious."