Citrus Chiffon Salad Recipe
Crushed pineapple and orange juice, with a hint of lemon, give this creamy gelatin salad a pleasant tang. The cool fluffy side dish, shared by Kathy Newman of Cedarburg, Wisconsin, is sure to win raves at your next church luncheon.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon or orange gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- In a small saucepan, bring orange and lemon juices to a boil; stir in gelatin until dissolved. In a blender, process the cream cheese, whipped topping, pineapple and mayonnaise until smooth. Add gelatin mixture; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into a 4-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Chiffon Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p45
Reviews for Citrus Chiffon Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2011
I have made this recipe for several years now and there are never any leftovers. It is delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >