- the sides of the bowl. Divide dough in half; cover and refrigerate
- for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Remove sides of a 9-in. springform pan. Grease bottom. Between waxed
- paper, roll half the dough to fit bottom of pan. Peel off top paper;
- invert dough onto bottom of pan. Remove paper; trim dough to fit
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until
- light browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Attach sides of the pan and grease sides. Pat remaining dough 1-1/2
- in. up sides of pan, pressing dough to bottom crust to seal.
- For filling, in another large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar,
- flour, peels and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs and yolks; beat on
- low speed just until combined. Stir in cream just until combined.
- Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°; bake 55-65
- minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Combine topping ingredients; spread over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 442 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 196 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.