Citrus Broccoli Toss
I love the pairing of citrus and broccoli. It is a refreshing recipe which I serve often.—Lois McCutchan, Monticello, Missouri
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, thawed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute broccoli until
- crisp-tender. Sprinkle with orange and lemon peel, salt and pepper,
- then toss to coat. Heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 72 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.