- moistened. Fold in 1 cup sliced strawberries. Transfer to prepared
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out
- clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- rack; remove paper. Cool completely.
- For topping, in a small bowl, toss strawberries with lemon juice and
- sugar. Refrigerate until serving. In another bowl, mix whipped
- topping and liqueur; spread over cake. Drain strawberries; arrange
- over top. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 268 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.