Citrus Baked Fish Recipe
This recipe allows me to combine two things abundant in Florida—fresh fish and orange juice. The orange juice gives the fish a wonderful, tangy flavor.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 red snapper or tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 orange slices, halved
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the orange juice concentrate, oil and dill; add fish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place the fillets in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3. Dip cut edges of orange slices in paprika; serve with fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC