Citrus Apple Crisp Recipe
- 4 cups chopped peeled tart apples (about 3 large)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granola cereal with nuts
- 1. In a bowl toss the apples and lemon juice. Add the raisins, marmalade, flour and cinnamon; stir to combine. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with granola. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings,.
1 serving (1 each) equals 228 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Citrus Apple Crisp
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.