Citrus Apple Cider Recipe
- 1 quart unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1.4 teaspoons whole cloves
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Strain, discarding cinnamon sticks and cloves. Serve warm; garnish with additional cinnamon sticks if desired. Yield: 5 cups.
1 cup: 157 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Citrus Apple Cider
"We have made this a holiday special every year. I get a lot of compliments on this recipe."