Circle-O Skillet Supper
Anna Mayer of Fort Branch, Indiana promises this quick-to-fix macaroni and hot dog combination will please kids of all ages." "Our grandchildren love it, and I like it because we can make it together with things I have on hand."
4-5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 5 hot dogs, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1-1/4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- In a skillet, cook hot dogs and onion in oil until lightly browned.
- Combine the next seven ingredients; mix well. Stir into skillet,
- bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add
- macaroni; cook on low until heated through. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 254 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 1,099 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.