- about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease
- the top. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- For topping, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar,
- honey and cinnamon. Divide mixture among three greased 9-in. round
- baking pans, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- For filling, in a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Punch down
- dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in half. Roll one
- portion into an 18x12-in. rectangle. Brush with 1 tablespoon melted
- butter to within 1/2 in. of edges; sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 12 slices. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Place eight slices in each pan, cut side down. Cover with kitchen
- towels; let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Preheat oven to
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto
- serving plates. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bun equals 328 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.