- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center
- comes out clean.
- For sauce, bring the sugar, cream and butter to a boil in a small
- saucepan. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from
- the heat; stir in vanilla. Serve with warm bread pudding. Yield: 12
- servings (1-1/4 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with 5 teaspoons sauce equals 747 calories, 36 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 116 mg cholesterol, 568 mg sodium, 98 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.