- 2 egg whites
- 6 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups unblanched almonds
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until frothy; beat in vanilla. Add almonds; stir gently to coat. Combine the sugars, salt and cinnamon; add to nut mixture and stir gently to coat.
- Spread evenly into two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 300° for 25-30 minutes or until almonds are crisp, stirring once. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 cups.
Reviews for Cinnamon Toasted Almonds
Sort By :
Love it made it and gave to coworkers for Christmas 2013 along with some of my other favorite nut recipes and it was a hit.
This is a delicious recipe. My husband won't eat the almonds when he buys mixed nuts so I am left with lots of almonds. When I found this recipe, I was so happy. I could use up all the extra almonds. I made them today and they are a real winner. And, even more funny is the fact that my husband has been devouring them! I will definitely be making these again. They will make a nice hostess gift, too.
Yummy. Yes they taste like the fair. So easy too
Not bad i would do them again. My daughter loves them for after school when we did the recipe we sprinkled a tsp more of brown sugar on top when in the pan to give them a little more covering
I used less sugar and add more cinnamon and my kids and I loved it. Thank You!!