What a treat! These little toast cups dotted with blueberries are so yummy served warm from the oven. —Claire L. Watson, Cape Girardeu, Missouri
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon. Add bread cubes; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Place half of bread mixture in four 8-oz. ramekins. Layer with blueberry mixture and remaining bread mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon-Toast Blueberry Bakes in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p52
Reviews for Cinnamon-Toast Blueberry Bakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review