Cinnamon Tea Rolls
Our Test Kitchen used refrigerated crescent rolls to whip up these quick, scrumptious cinnamon treats glazed with a hint of orange.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons orange juice
- Unroll crescent dough into one rectangle; seal perforations. Combine
- sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Using a serrated
- knife, cut into four slices.
- Place rolls, pinched side down, in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at
- 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes
- before removing from pan to a wire rack. In a small bowl, combine
- confectioners' sugar and orange juice; drizzle over rolls. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 154 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.