Our Test Kitchen used refrigerated crescent rolls to whip up these quick, scrumptious cinnamon treats glazed with a hint of orange.
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons orange juice
- Unroll crescent dough into one rectangle; seal perforations. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut into four slices.
- Place rolls, pinched side down, in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice; drizzle over rolls. Yield: 4 rolls.
Originally published as Cinnamon Tea Rolls in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p7
Reviews for Cinnamon Tea Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review