- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons orange juice
- Unroll crescent dough into one rectangle; seal perforations. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut into four slices.
- Place rolls, pinched side down, in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice; drizzle over rolls. Yield: 4 rolls.
Reviews for Cinnamon Tea Rolls
"I made these with Eggs in Muffin Cups......the eggs are baked at 350 and these rolls at 375. I made the mistake of putting the rolls in at 350 for half the time with the eggs, and then turning the oven up to 375 to finish the rolls. Don't do this, I should have known better. The rolls weren't done in the center. I will make these again, but the correct way. Otherwise, I can tell that these are tasty!!!"
"I've made these several times. Perfect for 2 people."
"This savory dessert melts in your mouth! My husband and I loved it! And it's so easy and quick to make :0)"