- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons orange juice
- Unroll crescent dough into one rectangle; seal perforations. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut into four slices.
- Place rolls, pinched side down, in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice; drizzle over rolls. Yield: 4 rolls.
Originally published as Cinnamon Tea Rolls in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p7
Reviews for Cinnamon Tea Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2011
I've made these several times. Perfect for 2 people.
Reviewed Oct. 24, 2010
This savory dessert melts in your mouth! My husband and I loved it! And it's so easy and quick to make :0)