- edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch
- seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down in two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Cover
- and let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled. Brush with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove
- from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 175 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.