- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/4 hours.
- Punch dough down; divide into thirds. Roll each portion into a 16-in.
- x 8-in. rectangle. Combine cinnamon and remaining 3/4 cup sugar;
- sprinkle over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to
- seal. Place, seam side down, in three greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf
- pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil. Bake 15-20
- minutes longer or until bread tests done. Remove from pans to wire
- rack to cool. Yield: 3 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 156 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.