- Roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Pinch
- seams and ends to seal. Place seam side down in two greased 9-in. x
- 5-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Cover with foil; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough
- milk to achieve desired consistency; drizzle over warm loaves.
- Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 121 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.