I bring these to every event--they’re always a huge hit. Kids love them, and moms like making them because they’re lighter than your average scone. If you have trouble finding cinnamon chips at the store, you can get them online. —Kathy Monahan, Jacksonville, Florida
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cinnamon baking chips or semisweet chocolate chips
- Cinnamon-sugar or coarse sugar
- In a large bowl, mix biscuit baking mix and sugar. In another bowl,
- whisk the yogurt, milk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just
- until moistened. Stir in chips. Turn onto a lightly floured surface;
- knead gently 10 times.
- Pat into a 9-in. circle. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut into eight
- wedges. Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375°
- for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8