Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn
Seasoned with cinnamon, this popcorn is the perfect family snack to munch on while watching those classic Christmas movies together.
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + cooling
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the
- butter, sugar and cinnamon. Microwave on high for 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave 45 seconds longer or until the butter is melted. Pour over
- popcorn and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake,
- uncovered, at 300° for 10 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 4 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 189 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.