- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melted butter and cinnamon-sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Beat in milk. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; add to creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fill greased miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Dip muffins in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cinnamon-Sugar Mini Muffins(7)
Sort By :
Super easy, not a lot of ingredients and what is on the list are items that most people have in the house already. The taste was excellent. I made these for our school lunches. I followed the recipe but made them into mini muffins. The girls loved them!
My little sister made the recipe she got from school but I forgot to get it from her so I stumbled across this recipe....two words....ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! The consistency of these where more light and fluffy than my sister's...more of a cake than muffin! I did add my own twist though, a little vanilla flavor to taste:-)....they are great!!!! I'll definitely be making then again
Very very good. They are moist, tender and sugary and cinnamonny. They don't last long that is for sure, your won't be disappointed in these little gems. The only thing I changes was that I used reduced fat imperial margarine to dip the tops in and then coat with sugar mixture, save alittle fat and still great!
What a wonderfully easy and delicious recipe! I have tried several cinnamon sugar recipes but none have impressed me until this one. My family devoured the entire batch in about 2 minutes. Thank goodness they left me one :) I'll be making this again and again!
My son is in kindergarten and they have to take a snack for the morning. So I made these tonight and my house smells divine, still. I had to sneak one while they were still warm. I'm definately going to make these again. Thank you for the recipe.