This cookies are a favorite with children...and adults, too. These sweet and spicy refrigerator cookies go great with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk. You won't be able to eat just one!Kim Marie Van Rheenen, Mendota, Illinois
42 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons colored sprinkles
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat
- in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cinnamon and salt; gradually
- add to creamed mixture and mix well. Shape into a 12-in. roll; wrap
- in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased
- baking sheets. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 66 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.