Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons colored sprinkles
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Shape into a 12-in. roll; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps
Sort By :
"Simple but really tasty cookie!"
"These weren't as firm after chilling as I would have thought they should have been, but the finished product was absolutely perfect! And, YUMMY!!!"
"I didn't have sprinkles, so I rolled the edges in cinnamon-sugar. My family (who normally won't touch cookies without chocolate chips) liked them."