- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and drained, or sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, lime juice and cinnamon. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add strawberries; cook until tender, about 2 minutes longer. Serve with ice cream; sprinkle with lime peel. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon-Strawberry Sundaes in Taste of Home April/May 2017
Reviews for Cinnamon-Strawberry Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review