Cinnamon Sticky Buns
For a generous batch of gooey sticky buns in a hurry, Jean Edwards of Indianapolis, Indiana says that it doesn't get much easier than this recipe. "I enjoy giving these sweet treats to friends for a 'just because' gift," she notes. "They reheat in the microwave very well."
12-16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes (17.3 ounces each) large refrigerated biscuits
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter; cook
- and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the pecans. Spoon into a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut each biscuit in
- half; dip in cinnamon-sugar. Place, cut side down, over brown sugar
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto
- a serving plate; serve warm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 309 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.