- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes (17.3 ounces each) large refrigerated biscuits
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the pecans. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut each biscuit in half; dip in cinnamon-sugar. Place, cut side down, over brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving plate; serve warm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Sticky Buns
"I ripped the page out of the magazine that this recipe was on over 15 years ago and make it every Thanksgiving and Christmas morning. Everyone absolutely loves it!!! Even tastes great the next day. I always make two huge pans just so there's leftovers."
"I tried this recipe last night, I substituted a few things that I don't have in my kitchen, Used walnuts instead of pecans, 1/3 C brown sugar, 1/3 C dark karo syrup and used 2 large tube of cinnamon rolls instead of biscuits cause I don't have it and omited sugar and cinnamon altogether. It turned up wonderful by 10 Am this morning it's all but a memory, my kids loved it "
"I'm sorry to sound thick, but do you cut these refrigerator buns horizontally or vertically, Help Eileen"
"Wonderful I love Taste of Home"
"My 12 year old made these and they stole the show Christmas morning! They were easy, quick and delicious! This recipe has been added to our special recipe book!"