For a generous batch of gooey sticky buns in a hurry, Jean Edwards of Indianapolis, Indiana says that it doesn't get much easier than this recipe. "I enjoy giving these sweet treats to friends for a 'just because' gift," she notes. "They reheat in the microwave very well."
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes (17.3 ounces each) large refrigerated biscuits
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the pecans. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut each biscuit in half; dip in cinnamon-sugar. Place, cut side down, over brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving plate; serve warm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Sticky Buns in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p49
Reviews for Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review