Looking to make mornings a little sweeter? Try this streamlined version of cinnamon toast from Kat Thompson of Thermopolis, Wyoming.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Bagel, split
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and
- nutmeg. Toasted bagels if desired; top with spread. Yield: about 1/3
- cup, 3 servings, 2 tablespoons per serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 206 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.