- 1-1/4 cups Quick Baking Mix
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cold butter
- In a small bowl, combine baking mix and sugar. In another bowl, whisk egg and milk; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Spread into an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Spiced Coffee Cake(1)
Sort By :
I don't normally like to use mixes but had it on hand and this recipe reminded me of the full size cake my mom made. I made a few mini cakes. Texture is good and tastes just like the one I remember. A bit of a pain to measure the egg but worth it for the small quantity. Quick, tasty treat!