VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/4 cups Quick Baking Mix
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cold butter
- In a small bowl, combine baking mix and sugar. In another bowl, whisk egg and milk; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Spread into an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Coffee Cake in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p52
Reviews forCinnamon Spiced Coffee Cake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2012