Cinnamon-Spice French Toast Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 slices day-old whole wheat or white bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Maple syrup
- 1. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg, milk, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add bread one slice at time, and soak both sides.
- 2. Melt butter on a griddle over medium heat; toast bread until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with syrup. Yield: 1 serving.
2 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cinnamon-Spice French Toast
"just what I was looking for grandma's recipe..added some fruits and was on memory lane.. thanks"