Cinnamon Snack Mix
The pleasant sweetness of this crisp, munchable mixture will surprise you. "I've taken it to my children's schools for parties or as a special treat," writes Donna Scully of Newark, Delaware. "I've also packaged it in bow-topped tins for special gifts."
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 11 whole cinnamon graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 package (17.9 ounces) Crispix cereal
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup vanilla or butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, cereal, pretzels and
- pecans. Combine butter and honey; drizzle over graham cracker
- mixture and mix well. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, stirring
- once. Cool completely. Stir in chips. Yield: about 6 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 178 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 204 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.