- Punch dough down and divide in half. Roll each half into a 15-in. x
- 12-in. rectangle. Brush with softened butter. Combine the cinnamon,
- sugar and raisins or currants; sprinkle evenly over rectangle. Roll
- up tightly, jelly-roll style, starting with the long side. Slice
- each roll into 12 pieces. Place in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in
- pans for 5 minutes; invert onto a wire rack. Frost with icing if
- desired. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 248 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.