- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; turn onto a floured surface. Divide into four
- portions. Roll each portion into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. In a
- bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread over each
- rectangle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with pecans. Roll up
- each jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- Place each roll seam side down in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan; pinch ends together to form a ring. With scissors, cut
- from an outside edge two-thirds of the way toward center of ring at
- 1-in. intervals. Separate strips slightly; twist to allow filling to
- show, slightly overlapping previous strip. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Combine icing ingredients; drizzle over
- coffee cakes. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 4 coffee
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 184 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.