Ready in a twinkling, this fresh-from-the-oven treat will be a sensational, no-fuss addition to any weekend or holiday brunch. Guests will never guess how easy it is to whip up. —Teresa Maag, Leipsic, Ohio
- 1 tube (17-1/2 ounces) large refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Whipped cream and additional ground cinnamon, optional
- Unroll the tube of cinnamon rolls into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; seal perforations. Set aside icing packet from cinnamon rolls.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Pour over crust. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Sprinkle over cream cheese layer.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Drizzle with contents of icing packet; let stand for 15 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with a dollop of whipped cream sprinkled with additional cinnamon. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p67
Reviews for Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review