Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
A tube of purchased cinnamon roll dough and a little imagination make these adorable bunnies almost too cute to eat! They're sure to appeal to "somebunny" at your house this Easter. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 drop red food coloring
- Assorted candies and decorating gel
- Preheat oven to 400°. Separate dough into eight rolls. Place four
- rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Using a 2-in. biscuit cutter, cut 3/4-in. into each side of remaining
- rolls, forming ears and bow ties. Add ears and bow ties to cinnamon
- rolls, pinching to attach; press slightly to flatten. Bake 8-10
- minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove 2 teaspoons of the icing and tint pink with food coloring.
- Spread remaining icing over bunnies. Decorate as desired with pink
- icing, candies and decorating gel. Yield: 4 servings.