Cinnamon Roll Bunnies Recipe
A tube of cinnamon roll dough and a little imagination make these adorable bunnies almost too cute to eat! They’re sure to appeal to “somebunny” at your house this Easter. —Jenni Sharp, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Optional decorations: red food coloring, assorted candies and decorating gel
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Separate dough into eight rolls. Place four rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- 2. Using a 2-in. biscuit cutter, cut 3/4 in. into each side of remaining rolls, forming ears and bow ties. Add ears and bow ties to cinnamon rolls, pinching to attach; press slightly to flatten. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. Spread icing over bunnies, tinting a portion pink with food coloring if desired. Decorate as desired with candies and gel. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 290 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 685 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC