- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Optional decorations: red food coloring, assorted candies and decorating gel
- Preheat oven to 400°. Separate dough into eight rolls. Place four rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Using a 2-in. biscuit cutter, cut 3/4 in. into each side of remaining rolls, forming ears and bow ties. Add ears and bow ties to cinnamon rolls, pinching to attach; press slightly to flatten. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread icing over bunnies, tinting a portion pink with food coloring if desired. Decorate as desired with candies and gel. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
"I've done this with a cake at Easter for years, but never thought of trying it with cinnamon rolls. Easy to do since it starts with a can of cinnamon rolls. Definitely going to add this to my list of Easter traditions!"
"Making these Easter morning has been a tradition for several years now. I always decorate it differently based on what candy I have on hand. I love that they look like you spent more time on them than you really did."
"Very cute and so easy. I did not decorate the same way. Just tinted the icing pink and used pastel M&M's for eyes. A big hit with my kids!"