A tube of cinnamon roll dough and a little imagination make these adorable bunnies almost too cute to eat! They’re sure to appeal to “somebunny” at your house this Easter. —Jenni Sharp, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Optional decorations: red food coloring, assorted candies and decorating gel
- Preheat oven to 400°. Separate dough into eight rolls. Place four rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Using a 2-in. biscuit cutter, cut 3/4 in. into each side of remaining rolls, forming ears and bow ties. Add ears and bow ties to cinnamon rolls, pinching to attach; press slightly to flatten. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread icing over bunnies, tinting a portion pink with food coloring if desired. Decorate as desired with candies and gel. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Roll Bunnies in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p65
Reviews for Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review