- sprinkle over butter. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long
- side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 1-1/2-in. slices.
- Place 1 in. apart on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake at
- 400° for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla
- and enough milk to achieve a drizzling consistency. Drizzle over
- warm biscuits. Serve immediately. Yield: 14 biscuits.
Nutritional Facts: 1 biscuit (calculated without pecans) equals 228 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.