Cinnamon-Raisin Rice Pudding Recipe
Rice pudding may sound like an odd dessert, but it's so good!
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. Stir in the rice, pecans and raisins. Pour into two greased 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 502 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC